Love the Backcountry accepts content submissions from users on topics related to backpacking, camping and hiking. Review our submission guidelines below.
- Authors should submit a bio, email address, photograph (preferably a headshot) and social media and website links to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All content must be original and not published on any other website or social profile.
- Submitted content must be completed work, not outlines or pitches.
- Content cannot be promotional in any way.
- Submissions can be made online at https://www.lovethebackcountry.com/submit-an-article-to-love-the-backcountry/ or via email at email@example.com.
- Content will be reviewed within seven days of submission upon which time you will be notified of the status of your content for publication on Love the Backcountry.
Rights of Use
By submitting your article to S Communications and Media, LLC. (“S Comm”, “We” or “Us”), the publisher of the lovethebackcountry.com website, you and/or your organization will be granting S Comm unlimited rights of use across the Love the Backcountry digital channels. If your content is accepted and published, your content will be distributed across our channels, including web, social media, RSS, email, mobile and PDF.
We assume that you have the right to grant the use for all materials you provide. It is your responsibility to verify this prior to submitting any materials for publishing.
If you have any questions please direct them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.